Recipe by : Chef Jai Kumar Chasin
A Master executive Chef with more than 36 years of Hospitality experience and with 10+ years in different Five Star Hotels in India and more than 26years of International Experience of World class cruise lines. Have been around the world with four world class cruise lines. Presently working in the position of Executive Chef for the last 20 years. Have been Instrumental in opening Brand new Cruise Ships for Renaissance Cruises and Carnival Cruises. Also worked as Corporate Chef for Parkland Group of Hotel in New Delhi and Certified in HACCP. Hazzard critical control point. Certified in USPH by CDC at Miami Florida USA. A Public Health independent organization for USA by attending the Seminar in 2011/ 2012 and 2015. Certified as Coach The Champions for Management Skills from Johnson and Wales University. Awarded three Times Team Leader of the Month from Carnival Cruises on different Ships. Awarded Manager of The Month from Royal Caribbean cruises in 2019. Have been invited as Judge for various food federations. Attended Webnair as chief Spokesperson for Amity University, IHM Meerut , Kulshrestha University and IHM Jalandhar. Presently International Advisor of WCCF.
Yield: 4 Portions
Note: Do not make the Salad in advance.
- Peel the Avocado and Cut one Avocado into large dices. One Avocado just mash up with a Paddle.
- Peel the red Onion and Thinly Slice. Wash and rinse the Chicken Breast and Season it.
- Broil or Grill the Chicken Breast as per your taste. Once cooked cool it down at room temp and cut into Cubes.
- Peel and devein the Prawns and wash them. Take out the skin. Boil them in salted water and once cooked chill it down in Ice water.
- Peel the outer layer of Ice berg Lettuce and cut into Cubes wash and rinse the Lettuce under chill water.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in Halves.
- Boil the Fresh eggs and cut them into wedges as one egg into 4 each.
- Peel and cut the orange into segments.
- Now take a Large Bowl and add the Lettuce , Onions, orange wedges, Chicken, Prawns, mayonnaise Mustard and Mix well with the seasoning.
- Add the lemon juice to give extra taste.
- Mix and add Mashed Avocado and mix again lightly. Towards the end add the cherry tomatoes and avocado Cubes. Divide equally into four portions and serve in a Salad Bowl.
- Garnish on Top with four Egg wedges on each corner and Parsley sprig. Finish the Salad as close as to serving.