Recipe by : Chef VijayPal Singh Rawat.
Currently working as a breakfast chef in Conrad Hotel (Tokyo, Japan). My journey in hospitality industry started with working in Vasant Continental Hotel (New Delhi) for 3 years. I had worked in many hotels and restaurants like MRRITT Hotel (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia), Indraprastha Medical Hospital, Radisson Hotel, Taj Palace Orient Express Kitchen, Sitaara Indian Restaurant (Tokyo, Japan).
- Take oil and 5 mg butter.
- Chop some onion and one clove of garlic.
- We need 2gm of cumin and 1gm of green chilly.
- We will use 250 gm of green pea. Salt to taste.
- Add 3gm roasted cumin powder, 2gm coriander powder and 3gm garam masala.
- Water – 50 gm . Jeera rice 25-30gm
- Fry egg plant sweet and sour.
- Roast one papad and cut in two pieces.
- Add cucumber salad 30gm.
- Garnish with mint leaves and little cream .