- Take a bowl. Mix nuts and spinach with little salt and keep aside.
- Put bread crumbs in a flat tray or plate and keep aside.
- In another bowl put hung curd and all other ingredients, mix well with soft hand.
- Take a portion of curd mixture, make a pit in center and fill the nuts and spinach mixture.
- Shape the mixture into flat rounds and roll it on bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil on medium flame and put them for frying until golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
- Enjoy soft delicious dahi kebabs.