Recipe by : Chef Naresh Sood
Chef sood is the Chef patisserie
at US Embassy Club. He has a vast experience of over 3 decades in the field of bakery and confectionery.He started his career with Claridges and then moved to American Club. He is master of American desserts and a very versatile and creative person.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon – set aside.
- Beat eggs, add oil sugar buttermilk and vanilla – mix well.
- Add to dry ingredients, blend well. Mix in pineapple, carrot coconut, and nuts.
- Pour into two 9-inch square greased pans.
- Bake at 350 F or 180’C for 34-40 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour before removing cake from pans.
- Frost with cream cheese icing.
CHEESE CREAM ICING
- Blend cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add confectionery sugar, beating until very smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla. Frost cake, sprinkle top and sides with extra chopped nuts. Chill.
- Remove Cake from refrigerator 1/2-1 hour before serving.