- Place the mangoes in the pressure cooker add water to it.
- Pressure cook until mango are cooked well.
- Let the cooked mango cool completely, and peel the skin of mango, scrape the pulp of mango making sure the skin has separated.
- Take this pulp and put it in the mixer jar, add mint, ¼ cup sugar and to smooth paste add adding a little water so it become a smooth puree.
- Add rest of the ingredients to this cooked mango puree.
- The Aam panna concentrate is ready.
Take about 50-60 ml of Aam panna concentrate and add 200 ml of cold water to it. Stir well. Pour it in a serving glass with 2 cubes of ice if serving ice chilled and a fresh mint sprig on top. Enjoy!