- Clean spinach and coriander leaves using water and remove dirt and impurities, if any. Chop spinach, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and green chilli.
- Grind spinach, green chilli, garlic, ginger and coriander leaves in a grinder or food processor and make a smooth puree. Do not add water while making puree.
- Combine wheat flour, besan 2 teaspoons oil, salt and prepared spinach puree in a deep bowl. Add water as required and knead smooth and soft dough.
- Grease the dough surface with 1 teaspoon oil. Cover it a plate or a clean muslin cloth and let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Take 1/2 cup dry wheat flour in a plate for dusting. After 20 minutes, divide it into 9 equal parts and give them a round ball shape. Take one dough ball and convert it into thick pattie by pressing between your palms or against rolling board. Lightly coat its entire surface with dry wheat flour.
- With the help of rolling board and rolling pin, roll it out into round raw paratha of approx 6-7-inch diameter. It should be little bit thicker than phulka roti but less thick than tandoori roti, (around 2-3 mm).
- Place it on a heated tava/griddle and cook it as you would cook plain paratha. i.e Cook each side with 1/2 teaspoon oil until light golden-brown spots appear on both sides. Place butter cube over hot palak parathas and serve them with tomato chutney, butter and lassi.