About the Dish: On a bed of Garden fresh Spinach and Velvetty Saffron Veloute. Served with Grilled Papaya , Sweet n Sour Cucumber curls and Rice salad.
Ricotto Stuffed Chicken Florentine
- Slit the chicken and stuff with mixture of Ricotto, herbs and seasonings.
- Seal the sides and set aside.
- Grill the chicken in butter. Put 4 gashes on top and place a piece of sliced cheese in the gashes.
- Sautee onions and garlic in hot butter.
- Add boiled and squeezed Spinach and saute well.
- Add seasonings and set aside.
Cheesy Velvet Saffron Sauce
- Steep the saffron in lukewarm milk for 15 mins.
- Heat the Veloute sauce, add saffron milk, cheese and seasonings.
- Add reduced wine and Cook on slow fire for 3-5 mins. Set aside.
Grilled Papaya / Burnt Tomato with Rice Salad
- Place the Papaya slices on hot plate to get good burnt grill marks. Sprinkle some seasoning.
- Sautee the Boiled Rice with butter, and brunoise of Peppers and a little seasoning.
- Fill the Rice in Tomato crowns and place on hot Griller for 3-4 mins till it gets burnt marks.
- Place the sautéed spinach. Place the Chicken supreme on top.
- Pour the Saffron Veloute on the sides of the Chicken.
- Place the Grilled Papaya, Tomato crown and cucumber curls..