A master of subtle, balanced spicing and with plenty of experience in Michelin-starred restaurants under his belt, Dayashankar Sharma cooks regional Indian dishes with panache at Grand Trunk Road. Read More
- Cut tilapia fish fillet in 2.5 inch by 2.5 and slit in middle for stuffing.
- Rub salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice on fish and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- In a mixture grinder Jar take fresh grated coconut, chopped green chilli, chopped garlic, chopped coriander, raw mango, and salt grind all together make a fine paste.
- Stuff the above mixture in middle of fish.
- Roast semolina in pan.
- Spread semolina in a plate coat stuffed fish both sides press it by hand to coat all sides properly.
- Keep in a fridge for 10 minutes.
Chef Dayashankar Sharma add “ My childhood memories around food have inspired me to become a chef.. I understood at a very early age.. (Thanks to my Mother’s exceptional cooking) that food Is a great “Connector” that can get families together.. some of our happiest memories evolve around a great meal we have shared with our loved ones.. I saw the care and love my mother put in her cooking and I carry that with me today in my cooking.… For Me Food.. became an opportunity to express my self.. I believe that Food should not only be nourishing but should also be fun and give joy.. and that is what I am constantly striving to achieve”.