- Firstly, make a hole at the center of puri with your thumb.
- Further, stuff half tsp of boiled potatoes into each puris.
- Take a cup of curd and mix sugar in it. Also add generous amount of sweet curd into each puris.
- Sprinkle generous amount of chopped onions. Also, sprinkle and spread chopped tomatoes.
- Top with generous amount of thin sev then pour and spread tamarind chutney.
- Add green chutney onto each puri. then also top with a tsp of curd.
- Sprinkle chili powder, chaat masala and black salt or cooking salt.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve sev puri immediately.